Amritsar-Attari Wagha Border
Sneak a Peek!
Experience Sightseeing Highlights
- Witness the lowering of flags ceremony at Attari- Wagah border
- Visit the Durgiana Temple at Amritsar
- Enjoy flavours of Punjabi cuisine at Amritsar Farm
- Agricultural farm tour at Amritsar farm stay
- An informative tour of the local dairy farm
- Enjoy traditional bullock cart ride at local farm
- Experience true farm life by riding on a tractor
- Have a fun time shopping at Amritsar
The prosperous land of Punjab beckons! A short yet incredible tour to the rich, flourishing land of Punjab to experience sprituality, history and culture at its best. Visit the sacred Golden Temple, feel a surge of pride at Attari- Wagah Border and enjoy a unique farmstay that will invigorate your senses!
Terms & Conditions
- All charges to be paid 100% before tour starts.
- Cancellation if any, will be refunded as under 50% within 7 days of tour starts 75% from 8th day to one month of Booking.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Amritsar (Farm stay 1N)
‘Joining and Leaving Guests’ will meet directly at Amritsar Airport as per the guidelines given.
We proceed to Amritsar Farm. Here we enjoy the local cuisines of Punjab.
Night Stay in Amritsar (Farm)
Amritsar Farm – Amritsar (Hotel Stay 2N)
Today, we indulge in the local experience of Farm, wherein, we can enjoy the Bullock Cart Ride, Tractor Ride, followed by the Walking Tour of the Farm and the Dairy Farm. Later we visit Jallianwala Bagh – witness to one of the most tragic yet landmark events in the history of India. In the evening we enjoy the sound & light show at Gobindgarh Fort.
Night Stay in Amritsar
Today morning we visit Harmandir Sahib, also known as ‘Golden Temple’ – The most divine shrine for the Sikh Community followed by our visit to the Akal Takht – the highest seat of the authority of Khalsa. After Lunch we proceed to Attari - Wagah Border to witness the prestigious and awe-inspiring ‘Lowering of the Flags’ ceremony. Later, we have some free time to indulge in our favourite activity - Shopping!
Night Stay in Amritsar
Departure from Amritsar
Today morning we visit the Punjab State War Heroes Memorial & Museum, built to showcase the supreme sacrifices made by the Punjabis while serving in the armed forces. Our tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many new friends, visited several amazing destinations but also sad that it means the end of such a wonderful trip. Let’s stay in touch through Email, Facebook, WhatsApp and meet each other on many more such memorable tours! This is not a goodbye but a ‘see you soon’. ‘Joining and Leaving Guests’ will dropped at Amritsar Airport. Tour concludes.