Statue of Unity with Narmada Tent City
Experience Customize this holiday for me
- Extend your stay by one night in Narmada tent city
- Extend your stay in Vadodara and Ahmadabad
Tent City Narmada is beautifully placed beneath the shadow of the Statue of Unity, World’ Tallest Statue amid the picturesque backdrop of Sardar Sarovar Dam and surrounding natural environs. The Luxurious Nature Resort is a perfect getaway for the urban travelers for close-to-nature experience, away from the fast-paced city life, in the middle of rolling hills, lakes, wooded areas and pollution-free air.
Terms & Conditions
- All charges to be paid 100% before tour starts.
- Cancellation if any, will be refunded as under 50% within 7 days of tour starts 75% from 8th day to one month of Booking.
- 01 night accommodation in selected tent category package
- Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day and Breakfast on last day. The meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended
- Pick up and drop are only from Vadodara or Ahmedabad railway station/airport by AC Dzire / Etios Car as per Scheduled timings
- Priority Pass to visit Statue of Unity
- Visit to Statue of Unity and Sardar Sarovar Dam
- Shopping and cultural shows
- Crocodile spotting at Sardar Sarovar Dam
- Selfie points for the perfect photos with the Statue of Unity
- Hiking tour to explore ecotourism site
- GST 5% on total package price
- Airfare Fare or Railway tickets
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary. Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
Arrive Vadodara or Ahmedabad railway station/airport – Narmada tent city
- Arrive Sadhu Bet from Vadodara - 95 Kms (2 hours) / Ahmedabad - 200 Kms (4 hours) / Surat - 154 Kms (3 hours 30 minutes)
- 12:30 OM to 02:30 PM - Lunch at the respective dining halls
- 02:30 PM to 04:00 PM - Visit to The Sardar Sarovar Dam and Selfie Point
- 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM - Evening Tea
- 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM - Visit to the Statue of Unity (Mode of transfer : Bus on Seat-In-Coach basis)
- 07:00 PM to 07:30 PM - Return to Narmada Tent City
- 07:30 PM to 09:30 PM - Dinner in respective dining halls
- 09:00 PM to 10:00 PM - Cultural activities and entertainment at the resort?
- Overnight at Statue of Unity - Tent City.
Note: Contact us for transfer details from Surat.
Note: Statue of Unity is closed on Mondays.
- 06:30 AM to 07:30 AM - Hiking Tour with Guide)
- 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM - Breakfast at respective dining halls
- 10:00 AM - Check out from the Tent City and proceed to Vadodara or Ahmedabad railway station/airport
- Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Dwarka – Somnath (1 Night) (Approximately 250 kms, 5 Hours)
Today, after attending the morning aarti at Dwarkadhish temple, drive to Somnath visiting Porbandar enroute. Porbandar, the coastal heritage town of Gujarat is located on the Saurashtra peninsula, on the Arabian Sea. Porbandar is associated with Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation as he was born here. Today, fine quality silk and cotton are manufactured here. Later visit Kirti Mandir – Kirti Mandir was the house of Mahatma Gandhi and Kasturba, his wife. Later continue to drive to Somnath; arrive Somnath. Somnath is mainly known for the legendary shore temple of Somnath, which is dedicated to the Lord Shiva. The legendary shore temple of Somnath is one of the twelve most sacred shrines dedicated to the Lord Shiva. The temple contains the Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva. According to the legends, the Somnath temple is very old and was originally built in gold by the Somraj, the Moon God. Later visit Rudreshvara Temple – Rudreshvara Temple is a ruined temple located near the Somnath temple. Bhalka Tirth – Bhalka Tirth is situated halfway between Veraval and Somnath. At this place, Lord Krishna was mistaken for a deer and wounded by an arrow. It is here that Lord Krishna decided to leave his human form and proceed to the eternal world. Overnight at Somnath.
Somnath – Ahmedabad (1 Night) (Approximately 430 kms, 8-9 Hours)
Today we drive to Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad, founded in the year 1411 AD is located on the banks of river Sabarmati and has been named after Sultan Ahmed Shah, who was primarily responsible for building it. Today, this city is known as the 'Manchester of the East', one of the highly industrialized cities in India and is also India's Textile City. Though the capital of Gujarat was shifted from Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar, it is still the second largest industrial city in western India. The old city of Ahmedabad is dotted with labyrinthine by lanes called 'polls'. The exquisite carved wooden mansions and havelis are in no manner less than their stone counterparts in Rajasthan. The city also offers a rich architectural legacy that blends Hindu and Muslim schools of architecture, stone and brick with arches, domes and vaults, carved pillars, trefoil designs besides the modern buildings designed by the famous French architect, Le Corbusier and Louis Kahn. Overnight Ahmedabad.
Ahmedabad – Departure to Hometown
Today after breakfast proceed to the Ahmedabad airport/railway station for your flight/train to your hometown. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!